Sunday, 3 March 2013

Feedback on other Slogers

Recently I start to read other slogers posts and they are quite insightful in terms of how they are organized, what slogers think of the course and its content as well as the slogers' passion shown by words.

Here are some impressive ones I digged out.

http://165uoft.blogspot.ca/
Patrick is a passionate sloger whose posts mainly based on feedback of the course. Sometimes, I am getting used to university daily life and start to pay less attention to new knowledge or experience. Anxiety forces me to finish things as fast as possible and only look at the marks instead of knowledge, which makes university experience pointless. Having read Patrick's posts, I realized we sometimes feel things in the same way, but he is the one who has passion to type that down and keep optimistic attitude all the time.

http://captainslog165.wordpress.com/
Captain's Log is also impressive in terms of the amount of posts and the length of each post as well as it's organization.(I will definitely start to categorize my posts.) He builds connections with other courses such as CSC148 or even physics. They are quite insightful and the difficulty he had on proof is exactly the same with mine -- sometimes you lose marks for those steps that are too obvious to notice.

To be honest, I am not that into SLOG, and I often find it hard to keep posting and those Slogers really motivate me in a way by showing their great post and passion.

Thank you guys and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment